Saturday, January 3, 2015

Video Van Tour



Here is a video tour of Silas.  Listen to me awkwardly tell you about the inside of the van!  This may be a better lesson on how not to do your build out (the end product is fine, I LOVE it, but the order of operations during the build was slightly off), but hopefully it will give you some ideas for your own van, and give you a little idea of what it's like living in a van.  Downsizing and simplifying your life makes doing what you love super accessible.  Van life for life!  Enjoy the video, let me know if you have any questions, and remember, when you live in a moving vehicle everything must be well secured.

2 comments:

  1. What made you pick a van and not something else like a tear drop trailer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jai! I considered a tear drop or something similar, but ultimately decided I didn't want to be towing anything. I like that the van is self contained, and the Sprinter handles and drives really well, which makes long drives easy.

      Delete